Our growth has led to the creation of several new positions. ATI offers cutting edge projects and technologies. Our regional municipal wastewater and water work is primarily in Wisconsin and Illinois. National and international companies comprise our industrial waste client list. Click here to discover why our employees enjoy working at ATI.
While we are not currently seeking a Water/Wastewater Engineer, we encourage interested, qualified individuals to submit their resumes for future consideration. This role is responsible for:
- Designing water/wastewater management projects for municipalities and a wide variety of industries, including meat and poultry, pulp and paper, dairy, and beverage
- Participating in projects from beginning to end, including planning, design and construction
- Communicating with clients throughout the project process in a clear, logical fashion
- Attending project review meetings and working within our multi-discipline approach to execute reports, plans, and specifications
- MS in Environmental Engineering or Civil Engineering with a focus on water/wastewater treatment
- Related co-op/intern work experience highly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including proficiency in technical writing
- Analytical skills, including knowledge of engineering economic analysis
- EIT certification, or willingness to obtain as soon as possible
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- AutoCAD experience a plus
Interested? Please send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected].
Applied Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.